Learn more about CBD
What is the THC?
Tetrahydrocannabinol, commonly known as THC, is the most important and abundant psychoactive component (alteration of perception and modification of mood) of the cannabis plant in the varieties classified precisely as psychoactive. Non-psychoactive strains known as hemp, by international standards, must have less than 1% THC.
What is CBD?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a natural component found in cannabis and hemp plants, and is said to have natural healing properties. CBD is a common ingredient in many therapeutic oils and alternative supplements. CBD comes in a variety of products ranging from CBD-infused edibles, CBD oils, CBD capsules, CBD topicals and even CBD Vape Juice. Buy CBD online and see how nature gives back to you.
What is hemp?
Hemp and marijuana are two varieties of the same plant: Cannabis sativa. It only adds to the confusion that marijuana is also called cannabis! Hemp and cannabis are most notably distinguished by their legal status, based on the fact that one is psychoactive (cannabis) and the other (hemp) is not. The basis for this difference is the phytochemical composition of the plants, i.e., differences in the amounts of compounds called cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are unique to the plant species Cannabis sativa and help the plants during growth by protecting them from bacteria, fungi and UV rays.
What is delta-8-THC?
- It has a psychoactive effect (high) similar to delta-9-THC, but causing less anxiety.
- It is believed to improve appetite more efficiently than delta-9-THC.
- It is more stable, and its shelf life is much longer than that of delta-9-THC.
- It has a lower potency than delta-9-THC, about half that of delta-9-THC.
- Our body can develop tolerance to delta-8-THC quite quickly.
What is THC and what is it used for?
THC-A and CBD-A are the acidic forms of THC and CBD, which means they become their more popular counterparts when exposed to heat or time over a period of months.
As Delta 8 THC ages, it undergoes a process known as decarboxylation. This process converts its acidic THCA and CBDA into the more ideal THC and CBD cannabinoids you would expect from a product like this.
Delta 8 generally offers consumers a smooth experience that may include some cerebral stimulation. While Delta 8 products may vary from batch to batch, this statement would generally hold true for most users and experiences.
When you take a product with a high concentration of Delta 8 THC, it can be much more psychoactive than other oils and concentrates. Most people report a very relaxed but clear-headed body experience when consuming products containing a decent amount of this cannabinoid.
Are there any negative side effects from the use of Delta 8?
- Increased heart rate
Benefits of CBD
- Chronic pain
- Autoimmune inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis.
- Cancer: brain tumors (gliomas), skin (melanoma and skin carcinoma), breast, pancreas, liver and prostate, among others; in palliative treatment, improves chemotherapy symptoms such as physical pain, nausea, vomiting and insomnia.
- Anxiety, stress and depression.
- Neurological disorders: Alzheimer's disease (AD), dementia, Parkinson's disease (PD) and other movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, refractory epilepsy or cerebrovascular accident (CVA).
- Neuropsychiatric diseases: schizophrenia, autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and alcoholism.
- Metabolic syndrome: obesity and diabetes.
- Cardiovascular disorders.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD): Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Chronic inflammatory skin diseases: dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
If you are taking any medication please consult your doctor before use.
This product is derived from hemp and is legally compliant for containing a total concentration of less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC in its final product.
*** The dosage, use and consumption of this product is the responsibility of the user; its consumption does not contribute to hangover, anxiety, paranoia, or other symptoms related to the general consumption of Delta-9 THC ***.
**La Vaperia is not responsible for medical claims made by customer testimonials. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not intended to be a substitute or an alternative to information from health care professionals. Consult your health care professional about possible interactions or other possible complications before using any product.